Credit Transfer Agreement Form
The Credit Transfer Agreement (CTA) form is for admitted and matriculated IU Bloomington undergraduates only. The purpose is to provide an evaluation of transfer credit before completing a course. If you have already completed a course, please send the official transcript to our office in a sealed college/university envelope or sent electronically to IUBLRecv@indiana.edu.
- Check the Credit Transfer Service (CTS) at cts.admissions.indiana.edu in order to review your credit before filling out this form. If courses you wish to transfer to IU are listed on the CTS website, do not complete this form.
- Do not use this form to evaluate credits taken at other IU campuses or while studying abroad.
- Credit from no more than two schools is evaluated for each session in which you intend to enroll. The Office of Admissions will evaluate only six courses per school for each session in question.
- Please submit this form by the deadline listed for the enrollment term of the requested course:
- Fall term: June 1
- Spring term: November 1
- Summer term: March 1
* Official transcripts must be received in this office in a sealed college/university envelope or sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts previously opened will not be accepted for transfer credit.